The LEADING EDGE Strategic Planning Series is an intensive and hands-on course designed to help entrepreneurs with comprehensive training on starting and operating a small business. The course will help both start-up and existing businesses.
The program includes:
- 36 hours of workshop sessions and special bonus events
- 5 hours of one-on-one consulting
- Scheduled milestone and planning assignments
In-depth topics include:
- Organizational: Legal Entity, Management and Personnel
- Operational: Recordkeeping, Controls and Risk Management
- Marketing: Market Research, Strategies, Tactics and Implementation
- Financial: Sales Forecast, Cash Flow Projections and Financial Statements
LEADING EDGE participants that graduate from the program with a completed business plan will be invited to a statewide ceremony at the Governor’s Mansion each spring, where prizes are awarded for the top business plans in the state.
LEADING EDGE sessions are held in the spring and fall each year. The Southwest Colorado SBDC is one of several centers offering an online version of the training. We host free informational briefings prior to the start of each session. Scholarships may be available to qualified individuals. Come learn about how the class can assist you and your business, see the course materials, and meet the instructors. If you would like to register for the course or attend a briefing to learn more about LEADING EDGE, please contact us.
February 22, March 1, March 8, March 15, March 22 and April 5
Presentations/Graduation is April 12.
Cortez Welcome Center
Free Info Session- March 30
Class Sessions: April 6, 13, 27, May 4, 18, 24
Presentations/Graduation is June 8
Center of Innovation
Jasper Welch and Terryl Peterson
Pagosa Springs Leading Edge Class 202
TBD- will be offered if sufficient demand